- July 24, 2020
- Posted by: Rianna
- Category: Consultancy, CT News
We are pleased to let you know about our new Company Secretarial services from CT’s governance team.
With increased pressure on time and resource, governance matters may have taken a backseat during the pandemic. Yet, effective governance is always critical, and the role of the Company Secretary is key to the efficiency and effectiveness of the Board and the smooth running of the business. Good company secretaries keep the wheels turning: they ensure sound governance, compliance with legal requirements and accurate information management.
But when there is so much else going on, and when capacity is stretched, we know that it can be difficult to stay on top of these tasks.
So how can we help?
We can offer any combination of these company secretarial services, remotely or in person, alongside any other governance support which you might need:
- Board or committee meeting, AGM, and Board away-day preparation and coordination.
- Minute-taking: This includes: attending meetings, taking minutes, recording actions points and sending within an agreed period.
- Light-touch (add-ons) advice on improving: (i) the quality of meeting papers and agendas; (ii) governance documents; (iii) the conduct of meetings.
- Being your named company secretary: This includes filing documents with registration and statutory bodies and updating Companies House registers.
For more information, or to discuss your requirements, please get in touch with CT’s Governance Team on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 (0)208 830 6777